League of Women Voters of California
Los Angeles County, CA
November 6, 2001 Election
Member, Board of Directors; South Montebello Irrigation District; Division 2 Voter Information
Results as of Nov 16 2:11pm, 100.00% of Precincts Reporting ( 3/ 3)|
(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Florence E. Kelly
- Occupation: Retired Greenwood School Teacher
- Director & Vice President of So Montebello Irrigation District
- Lifetime So Montebello resident and homeowner
- Raised two sons who attended Greenwood School
- Graduate of UCLA
- Active in her Montebello church
- Visits shut-ins & performs community service
David W. "Dave" Manuel
- Continue progressive, experienced leadership to the water board and staff who brings you the highest quality water at the lowest possible price.
- Serve the people of So Montebello by keeping the water district for the people of So Montebello.
- Continue the multi year program to upgrade the water quality, the delivery infrastructure and service to you, the customers.
- Occupation: Construction Materials Coordinator
- Montebello Homeowner and father of 2 young children
- BA in Business Administration
- Former Overseer/ Oil Refinery Safety & Security
- Former Public Transit Commissioner
- Pollution Monitor Advocate
- Past Delegate to National League of United Latin American Citizens
- Safe, high quality water at the lowest cost to assure safety & financial responsibility
- Continually check on and upgrade local fireflow
- Bring my knowledge of infrastructure, safety & security issues to the table
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: December 3, 2001 15:29
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.