League of Women Voters of California
Los Angeles County, CA
November 6, 2001 Election
Mayor; City of Hawthorne Voter Information
Results as of Nov 16 2:11pm, 100.00% of Precincts Reporting ( 18/ 18)|
(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Mark E. Schoenfeld
- Occupation: City Councilman
- Doctor of Law Degree
- Bachelor of Science in Law
- Associate Arts Degree
- Two term elected City Councilman
- Elected school board member(Wiseburn School District - El Segundo, Hawthorne, Los Angeles County)
- President I.C.A. Statewide Trade Association
- Intelligent redevelopment and planning of City of Hawthorne.
- Increased home ownership in Hawthorne.
- Prevent additional trucking projects in Hawthorne.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- City Website
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: December 3, 2001 15:29
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.