League of Women Voters of California
Los Angeles County, CA
November 6, 2001 Election
Governing Board Member; La Canada Unified School District Voter Information
Results as of Nov 16 2:11pm, 100.00% of Precincts Reporting ( 7/ 7)|
(Vote for 3)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Scott E. Tracy
- Occupation: Executive Managing Director
- LCFEF President (1998-2000)
- LCFEF Endowment Fund Trustee (Currently Serving Five-Year Term)
- 1999 School Bond Steering Committee Member
- UCLA MBA/CPA (Arthur Andersen-3.5 years)
- Corporate Finance/Tax/Strategy (9 years)
- Investment Management (14 years)
Ronald James Dietel
- Ensure safe and secure facilities that are conducive to learning
- Focus on academics with the objective of life-long learning for all students
- Recruit, motivate, and retain exceptional teachers and staff
- Occupation: business owner
- Communications Specialist
- President LCUSD Governing Board
- President LCF Educational Foundation (2 terms)
- Founder of LCHS Alumni Association
- Leader of Community Prevention Council
- Member of Childcare Roundtable
Barry William Riedel
- Put Kids First in all decisions
- Attract and retain quality teachers, administrators and staff
- Strengthen curriculum, especially in grades 7-12
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- District Website
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- District Profile from greatschools.org
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: December 3, 2001 15:29
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.