League of Women Voters of California
Los Angeles County, CA
November 6, 2001 Election
Governing Board Member; Mount San Antonio Community College District Voter Information
Results as of Nov 16 2:11pm, 100.00% of Precincts Reporting ( 180/ 180)|
(Vote for 2)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
David K. Hall
Judy Chen Haggerty
Rosanne M. Bader
R. William "Bill" Robinson
- Occupation: Director, Upper San Gabriel Valley Municipal Water District
- Real Estate Broker
- Water District/ Environmental Director
- B. S. in Chemistry (1978, Cal Poly Pomona)
- B. S. in Economics (1975, Cal Poly Pomona)
- "Considers education a lifelong pursuit"
Garrett C. Terrones
- Keep current campus buildings repaired and maintained
- Maintain low property taxes and balance the operating budget
- Vigorous, conscientious advocate. Find bond fund alternative
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- District Website
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: December 3, 2001 15:29
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.