League of Women Voters of California
El Dorado County, CA
November 6, 2001 Election
Board Member; El Dorado Irrigation District; Division 2 Voter Information
Results as of Nov 7 3:45pm, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (16/16)|
(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
John P. Fraser
- Occupation: Retired water agency CEO
- Juris Doctor, Golden Gate Law School, 1964
- House Counsel, Ca. State Auto Assn.
- Exec. Dir./Gen. Counsel, Assn. of Ca. Water Agencies.
Paul T. Converse, P.E.
- Stop the loss of talented EID employees who have been resigning because of conflicts on the board
- Make certain that EID ratepayers benefit from the earliest possible operation of hydroelectric Project 184
- Restore domestic irrigation water rate
- Occupation: Retired Water Resources Engineer
- Engineer for both EID and County Water Agency
- Highly experienced and educated professional
- Prior General Manager (Water and Sewer Dists.)
- Extensive, relevant local experience
- Fiscally responsible
Carol J. Louis
Frederick L. Marsh
- Reliable, cost effective, high quality utility services
- Fair and compassionate treatment of staff and the public
- Local control of local water resources
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: December 3, 2001 15:28
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.