(Vote for 3)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Richard L. Griffin
- Occupation: CEO Children's Foundation
Courtland "Corky" Booze
- Occupation: Lawyer/Small Businessman
- Occupation: Businessman
- University of California Extension
- Two Lifetime Teaching Credentials
- Eastbay Regional Parks
- Mayor's Beautification Committee
- Anti-Drug Task Force
- Friends of the Richmond Library
- Neighborhood Empowerment
- Community Policing
- Environmental Preservation
- Occupation: Software Engineer
- BA computer Science, UCBerkeley, 1986
- Graduate Education Classes, SFSU
- Governing Board, Planned Parenthood, 1996-2001
- Board of Education Trustee, West Contra Costa Unified, 1995-99
- Member IEEE (Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers)
- Member NCTM (National Council of Teachers of Math)
Rachel L. McGee
- Provide resources for young people
- Improve conditions for commuters - fix roads and run shuttles to transportation hubs
- Collaborate with the school district to improve education in Richmond
Official Ballot Statement
- Occupation: Single Parent, Writer, TV Producer, Director. poetry2001.org
- Church Secretary & Choir member at new Faith Cathedral COGIC. Student at CH Mason College studying Theology.
- Programming & Jounalism, Contra Costa College and Golden Gate University.
- Former Real Estate Agent
- American Red Cross Disaster Volunteer - 10 years.
- Cultural Arts Commissioner since 1998; current Vice Chair.
- Afrikan Amerikan International Federation of Women for Peace and Progress, Richmond President, 3 years.
- Platform Issues: Alternatives to Youth Violence; Senior Citizen Needs, Affordable Housing
- Living Wage, Disaster Safety Preparedness, Smart Growth, Safe Refineries, Small Business Growth, Economic Development
- For more view on issues:Visit http://www.geocities.com/rachelmcgeeforcitycouncil/rm.html
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|