(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Order is random and changes daily.
Sandra W. Bush Noble
- Occupation: mentally ill functional addict/healthcare consultant
- cerificates: ged 1985; business adm., 1981; clerk typist 1980
- special ed. assist., may 2000; paraprofessional mental health worker, july 2000
- candidate for mayor, lv,nv 1995
- candidate for the president of the u.s.a., 1996
- candidate for mayor, city of la, 1997
- sandra noble vs the u.s.a. supreme court, wash., dc., 1995-6
- issue: children are the future: inhumanity child abuse is the history of america.
- issue: best interest of children and adults, health, education, welfare, parks & recreation, more humane public services, not continued inhumanity.
- introducing a new branch into the usa armed forces: non violence: "if you take from the native land of a people, respect people of the land you take.
- Occupation: WatchTheMayor.com Producer/Bookseller
- Manager of oldest book shop in Los Angeles
- Board of Directors - Open Fist Theatre Co.
- Director - Edge of the World Theater Festival
- member - SAG, AFTRA, AEA
- BA - UCLA, Theater. additional study in U.K
- resident of Los Angeles for 17 years
Martin Luther King Aubrey, Sr.
- Enable 2 way democracy through use of webcasting.
- Enact real world campaign finance reform.
- Enact Sustainable City Plan.
- Occupation: Los Angeles City Attorney
- Former Los Angeles City Controller
Addie Mae Miller
- Form a partnership with the school district to ensure that children are receiving the best possible education so they have the opportunity to excel.
- We must not only fast-track short term solutions to immediately ease traffic snarls, but we must focus on long term strategies and solutions.
- We must build on efforts to make Los Angeles more business friendly in order to attract more companies and jobs to the city.
- Occupation: ADVOCATOR for SAFETY for the PEOPLE and Clergy
- ADVOCATOR IS: ONE WHO SPEAKS AND PLEADS FOR ANOTHER. God has but this burden in my Heart to care for the PEOPLE of L.A.
- Honorary Doctorate Degree in Humanity
- Honorary Doctorate Degree in Divinity
- Community Advocator (argued Tax Payer Case for the Taxpayers of Los Angeles)
- Crisis Intervention Counselor for Adults and Young People
- Speaker and Teacher for Morals and Principals
Steven P. Mozena
Antonio R. Villaraigosa
- It is, Ungodly, Unchristian, Unhealthy and BAD public health policy to have 16,000 Homeless PEOPLE living on the streets in the SHADOW OF CITY HALL
- THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT IS CURRENTLY MONITORING THE LAPD AND I WANT "EACH and EVERY CITY DEPARTMENT MONITORED"
- Improving the Quality of Life for our Seniors Citizens and Young People
- Occupation: Speaker Emeritus of the California State Assembly
- Born and raised in Los Angeles
- Former President, American Civil Liberties Union
- State Assemblymember for the 45th Assembly District; 1994-2000
- Former Speaker of the California State Assembly; 1998-2000
- Devoted husband, father of 4, grandfather of 1
Steven L. Soboroff
Melrose Larry Green
- Improve community relations with the LAPD and the neighborhoods.
- Improve the educational standards within the LAUSD.
- Occupation: Editor-in-Chief, The American Reporter
- President, Ivar Hill Community Assn.
- Leader, Ivar Hawks Neighborhood Watch
- Internet's 50 Most Influential Journalists and Editors
- First Prize, Best Internet News Story, L.A. Press Club 2000
- Contributor, L.A. Weekly, 1979-2001
- Plaintiff, Shea v Reno, U.S. Supreme Court
- Managing transition to new cities in post-secession L.A.
- Meeting the crisis of affordable housing
- Solving L.A.'s transportation crisis
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
L.A. City Ethics Commission
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.