League of Women Voters of California
Los Angeles County, CA
March 6, 2001 Election
Council Member; City of West Hollywood Voter Information
4 Year Term.
(Vote for 2)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Order is random and changes daily.
John Paul Drayer
- Occupation: Director, Non-Profit Organization
- Endorsed by former City Councilman Paul Koretz
- Is serving her 3rd term as a Public Safety Commissioner
- Founder of Save Our Sheriff; Has worked to support community-based policing and was honored by late Sheriff Sherman Block and current Sheriff Lee Baca
- Organized her neighbors and worked with the Sheriffs to deal with transients and drug dealers in Plummer Park
- Has served as President of the West Hollywood Democratic Club and is active in the National Council of Jewish Women
- Has served on the steering committee of the Stonewall Democratic Club
- Protecting Renter's Rights and Affordable Housing
- Traffic and parking mitigation
- Continuing to ensure public safety
- Occupation: Legal Researcher
- High Risk Child Custody Cases
- Occasional Professional Piano Player for private events
John J. Duran
- Phase out Rent Control, restore free enterprise
- End waste, fraud and corruption at City Hall
- Construction of beautiful NEW apartment buildings--tear down the old ones.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- Municipal Election Website
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: March 13, 2001 15:57
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.