- Occupation: Common Pleas Judge
- Education: I received my B.S. in Business Administration from Boston U., 1969, and my J.D. from U.C. in 1972.
- Experience: I have been practicing law since 11/72, and have served as an Asst. Warren Co. Prosecutor; Pros. for the City of Lebanon; Special
- Prosecutor; an Asst. Attorney General, and on the bench as a Common Pleas Judge since Feb., 1987.
- I have served 2 years as Chairman of the Board of the Warren County United Way, and been its campaign co-chair; Chairman of the Board of the Warren
- Branch of the American Cancer Society; currently on the Lebanon Kiwanis Bd. of Trustees, and the Bd. of Trustees of Production Services Unlimited
- (under Warren Co. Bd. of MRDD).