(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Alice Robie Resnick
- Occupation: Justice, Supreme Court.
- EDUCATION: Notre Dame Academy, 1957; Siena Heights College, Ph.D. 1961; University of Detroit Law School, J.D.,1964.
- TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE: Assistant County Prosecutor, 1964-1975; Toledo Municipal Court Judge, 1976-1983; Sixth District Court of Appeals, 1983-1988;
- ; Supreme Court, 1989 to present.
- 1964-1975 Private practice and Assistant Lucas County Prosecutor
- 1976-1983 Judge, Toledo Municipal Court
- 1983-1988 Judge, Sixth District Court of Appeals
- Occupation: Judge Ohio Court of Appeals
- Education: Cleveland State University, Juris Doctorate, 1971
- Kent State University, Bachelor of Arts, Political Science 1968
- Training & Experience:Almost twenty years as Judge on Court of Appeals and Common Pleas Court;
- Partner, Marshman, Snyder and Corrigan;
- Instructor, Cleveland State University and Dyke College
- Political Party: Republican
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of Ohio has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on Campaign finance, Appointment of Justices, and Backlogs on lower courts.
News and Analysis
- Ohio Supreme Court
- Secretary of State Candidate Profile
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- Campaign Finance Information
- Secretary of State