(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Timothy S. Black
- Occupation: Justice of the Ohio Supreme Court.
- EDUCATION: Undergraduate degree in English from the University of Akron. Juris Doctorate degree from the University of Akron Law School.
- TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE: Twelve years experience as an attorney. Nine years experience as an appellate judge, five of those years on the Supreme Court
- RESIDENCE: Akron.
- PARTY: Republican
- Occupation: : Judge, Hamilton County Municipal Court.
- EDUCATION: Harvard University, B.A., cum laude, 1975. Chase College of Law, J.D., 1983.
- EXPERIENCE: Six years experience as judge in Ohio's highest volume criminal court; eleven prior years experience as trial lawyer,
- the top rated judge on 1999 Hamilton County ballot per Cincinnati Bar Association lawyers poll.
- Residence: Cincinnati
- Party: Democratic
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of Ohio has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on Campaign finance, Appointment of Justices, and Backlogs on lower courts.
News and Analysis
- Ohio Supreme Court
- Secretary of State Candidate Profile
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- Campaign Finance Information
- Secretary of State