(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Commercial leasing agent
- Former newspaper editor & publisher
- Chairman, Clermont County Safe Communities
- Past Chm., Excellence in Educaton Committee
- Former Pres., Anderson Area Chamber of Commerce
- County Local Emergency Planning Committee
- Clermont 2001 Executive Committee
- Provide adequate funding for a good public education
- Represent the agricultural interests of the District
- Protect our Second Amendment rights
- Party: Democratic
- Education: B.S. Xavier University (1968) J.D. Chase College of Law (1972)
- Have served as Assistant Prosecutor, County Court Judge & practicing attorney.
- Has unique knowledge concerning the effect that our laws have on the lives of our citizens.
- Operates a small farm and is in touch with problems of his constituents.
- Health Care Reform especially protection of Senior Citizens who cannot afford health care.
- Use of tobacco settlement funds to benefit local tobacco farmers.
- Protection of the rights of individual citizens.
- Party: Independent
- Occupation: I'm a National Recording Artist with 7 Gospel Music Awards
- High School at Deer Park High, Cincinnati, Ohio. Vocational School at Scarlet Oaks Vocational, Sharonville, Ohio. Attended Dalton Junior College
- Management and Accounting Experience, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Payroll, Finance, and Personnel.
- President of National Christian Music Organization, Youngest Candidate to run For City Council.
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis
- Secretary of State Candidate Profile
- Ohio House Web Site
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- Campaign Finance Information
- Secretary of State