(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Tom Brinkman, Jr.
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Printer
- Education: B.A. History and Political Science, George Washington University
- For ten years Tom has led various groups that review government growth, demand for, and use of our tax dollars
- His efforts have resulted in $659 million in tax savings over the past two years
- Limit the growth of state government
- Lower taxes across the board
- Protect families from governmental interference
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Security Department, General Electric
- Education: Norwood High School attended the University of Cincinnati
- Served as ppolice officier for fourteen years in City of Cincinnati, Greenhills, and City of Wyoming
(This candidate has not responded to SmartVoter)
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on Health care, Racial Profiling, and Housing.
- Secretary of State Candidate Profile
- Ohio House Web Site
News and Analysis
- Candidate and Issue Forum
- October 18, 2000 at 7:30 pm Anderson Township Government Center General Meeting Room
7954 Beechmont Ave; Presented by LWV Cincinnati Area
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- Campaign Finance Information
- Secretary of State