(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Michelle Glass Schneider
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Health Care Business Owner
- Education: Graduate Madeira High School; attended Ohio State University
- I have lived in the 36th district all my life.
- Elected by the people of Madeira twice.
- Served on City Council for 6 years, as Mayor of Madeira for past two years.
- Small business owner
- Proven leader
John A. Smith
- Lower taxes
- Less government regulation
- Fix public education
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Instructional Assistant
- Education: BSBA from University of Cincinnati
- Four years Silverton City Council, with two years as Vice Mayor
- President of Silverton Democratic Club
- President Silverton Community Block Watch
- Vice President Archdiocesan Pastoral Council
- Past President Knights of Columbus, #5624
Everett J. Dejager
- Education- All children need the challenge for themselves to learn
- Health Care- All people should be covered!!!
- Economic development- Opportunities should be given to everyone
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: Retired
- Licensed Professional Engineer
- Editor, Newsletter, Libertarians for
- Greater Cincinnati
- Repeal State Income Tax; cut all taxes.
- Pass concealed carry law for personal protection
- Abandon anti-trust suit against Microsoft
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on Health care, Racial Profiling, and Housing.
- Secretary of State Candidate Profile
- Ohio House Web Site
News and Analysis
- Election 2000: State Candidate Forum Play Back Schedule on
INTERCOMMUNITY CABLE REGULATORY COMMISSION
- Candidate Forums Available on the Public Access Cable
Election 2000: State Representative Dist. 36
10/10/00 at 9:00 PM on Channel 4,
10/11/00 at 12:00 PM on Channel 4,
10/17/00 at 9:00 PM on Channel 4,
10/18/00 at 12:00 PM on Channel 4,
10/24/00 at 9:00 PM on Channel 4,
10/25/00 at 12:00 PM on Channel 4,
10/31/00 at 9:00 PM on Channel 4,
11/1/00 at 12:00 PM on Channel 4,
11/3/00 at 10:30 AM on Channel 4
- Channel numbers listed above represent cable channels on the Warner Cable system in the communities listed below. Channel 24 listings may also be seen in Cincinnati, Norwood, and the Waycross communities. For more information, please call (513) 772-4272
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- Campaign Finance Information
- Secretary of State