(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Samuel T. Britton
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Real Estate Broker
- Party: Democrat
- Neighborhood: Madisonville
- I am respected for my integrity, intelligence, honesty as an elected official and as a respected family man.
- Over the past four years, I have worked hard for all people in the 30th House District, and for the betterment of the entire State of Ohio.
- Fair and Equal funding of public schools and quality education for all children.
- Passage of my HB 159 breast reconstructive surgery incidental to a mastectomy.
- Passage of my HB 714 treatment and management of osteoporosis.
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: Retired Chemical Process Engineer, Procter & Gamble
- Education: Bachelor of Chemical Engineering 1960 Univ. Of Minnesota
- Wide Range of business experience
- Well read in monetary economics and political economy
- Require voter approval for any new tax increase
- Phase out state income tax and cut budget correspondingly
- Work to end the "War on Drugs"
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on Health care, Racial Profiling, and Housing.
News and Analysis
- Ohio House Web Site
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- Campaign Finance Information
- Secretary of State