League of Women Voters of Ohio
Warren County, OH
November 7, 2000 Election
State Representative; District 2 Voter Information
2 Year Term. Salary $42,427
|To represent the people of the district and State of Ohio in dealing with matters not allocated to the federal government.
(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: General Manager
- Education: B.S. Cornell University
- Deerfield Township Trustee- past President of largest city or township in Warren County
- Named by Cincinnati Enquirer as one of the "21 to watch" who may shape our next century (Jan 2, 2000)
Richard J. Inskeep
- Education- return control to local school districts& demand safety & accountability
- Lower overall taxation for businesses & families, attracting more investment & jobs
- Family- support the value of families through individual responsibility & tax policy
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Self-employed Inskeep Lawnmower
- Education: B.A. Political Science (University of Cincinnati),B.A. Philosophy (University of Cincinnati),Graduate of New York Technical Institute
- I have been on the Zoning Board of Appeals and I have successfully litigated a case in the Ohio Supreme Court
- dealing with the issues of open government. In addition, I have written two proposed city charter amendments.
- I will continue to fight for the rights of the people,
- especially senior citizens, to have a voice in their government.
- School Funding - Ohio must resolve the school funding issue. Senior citizens can not continue the burden of increased property taxes.
- Medical Care - Senior citizens should not have to choose between paying increased taxes or prescription drugs.
- Infrastructure - The inadequate infrastructure must be improved to ensure the quality of life in Warren County.
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis
- Ohio House Web Site
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- Campaign Finance Information
- Secretary of State
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: January 25, 2001 02:41
Smart Voter 2000 <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
Copyright © 2000
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund.
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.