League of Women Voters of Ohio
Hamilton County, OH
November 7, 2000 Election
Member of Council; Village of Evendale Voter Information
Results as of Dec 5 7:09pm, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (1025/1025)|
(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
- Occupation: Retired Police Officer
- Lifelong Evendale Resident
- Business and Property owner
- Evendale Beautification Committee
- St. Rita Festival Board
- Hamilton County Police Association
- Attends Council Meetings Regularly
- I will use economic development to continue diversify our revenue base
- Develop comprehensive master plan for Reading Road
- I will identify longterm needs and earmark residual budget surplus to meet needs
- Occupation: Occupation: Semi-retired Human Resources Professional
- Community Neighborhood: Village of Evendale Evendale resident for 23 years.
- Education: Bachelor of Science, Journalism, Ohio Univ.; Princeton High School
- Appointed Evendale Council in January 2000 and Serve on Finance, Police and Health Committees
- Member of Evendale's Planning Commission for seven years, Served Six years as Secretary. Served on Evendale's Tax Review Board
- Nearly 20 years of experience as a Human Resources professional with major
- Certified as Senior Professional in Human Resources.
- Assure responsible expenditure of village funds
- Encourage expansion of village's web page to improve communications with residents
- Assure responsible, imaginative and appropriate development of South Reading Road
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis|
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: January 25, 2001 02:41
Smart Voter 2000 <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
Copyright © 2000
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund.
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.