(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Rebecca Prem Groppe
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Hamilton County Recorder
- Community/neighborhood of residence: Mariemont
- Education: Master of Public Administration, N.K.U. B.S., University of Cincinnati
- As Recorder, I have served the public in an exemplary manner by exercising fiscal responsibility, reducing backlogs,
- modernizing technology and expanding computer access to other governmental offices.
- My 20 years of private sector paralegal experience lends itself to the successful administration of the office.
- Continue exemplary customer service and fiscal responsibility
- Make land records Internet accessible
- Utilize my years of private sector experience to further improve the office
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: State Board Education, member
- Education: Xavier University, 1975 B.S.; Graduate coursework in business
- Currently serving in second elected term on the state board of education, representing Hamilton and Warren counties.
- Understanding the mechanics of state government has enabled me to develop a "big picture" focus on improving the efficiency of a government office.
- Improve efficiency through the use of technology.
- Become more "user friendly".
- Reduce costs.
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis|
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.