(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Carl L. Parrott
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Forensic pathologist, county coroner
- Education: BA, Yale; MD, Emory; pathology and forensic pathology residencies
- As a board certified general and forensic pathologist, I have nearly 20 years experience in scientific death investigation
- & laboratory administration.
- On my watch, our office has improved the quality, quantity, and cost-effectiveness of its services.
Ronald C. Cheek
- To continue to provide effective, responsive, high-quality scientific death investigation.
- To preserve and enhance our already high standard of crime laboratory technology.
- To do these objectively, impartially, and cost-effectively to national accreditation standards.
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Physician
- Education: Doctor of Medicine
- I have been a physician - practicing physician in the Hamilton County area for 22 years.
- I have a very strong past history/background in legal medicine.
- Currently I am the Medical Officer for the Dearborn County Sheriff and Juvenile Departments.
- . I am also a physician for the Dearborn County Mental Health Center.
- Run a fair office - No coverups. No extracting body parts
- Obtain proper consent/authorization before any body parts are donated/extracted
- End the lawsuits - Save citizens of Hamilton County thousands of dollars.
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis|
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.