(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Carole B. Mosketti
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Assistant County Treasurer
- Past Treasurer, Children's Services Levy
- Victim Advocate for victims of domestic violence, Sheriff's Office
- Member, Hamilton Chapter Eastern Star
- Member, Butler County Township Association
- Member, Southeastern Butler County Chamber of Commerce
- Member, St. Peter In Chains, Hamilton, OH
- Continue the same courteous and efficient taxpayer service for which our office has gained it's reputation.
- Expand opportunities for senior citizens and taxpayers on fixed income to pay taxes on a monthly basis.
- Investigate possibilities of offering check debiting of taxpayer accounts and payments of taxes over the Internet.
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Fiscal Consultant/Accountant
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Wilmington College
- Associate Degree in Accounting, Miami University
- Appointed Clerk/Treasurer for Fairfield Township
- Twenty-Two years experience in both the private and public sector. Fourteen years in governmental accounting with treasury responsibilities.
- Treasurer for the Greater Cincinnati Finance League
- Fiscal Consultant to Fairfield Township
- To ensure sound fiscal accountability of taxpayers funds and that no missing monies will be tolerated
- To ensure that all taxpayers pay their fair share of property taxes and that no improper forgiveness of taxes will be allowed.
- To promote a spirit of trust and confidence among all County employees and to all citizens of Butler County.
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis|
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.