League of Women Voters of Ohio
Butler County, OH
November 7, 2000 Election
Recorder; County of Butler Voter Information
4 Year Term.
Results as of Dec 5 7:09pm, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (280/280)|
(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Danny N Crank
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Butler County Recorder
- Realtor, 23 years
Darrell H. Collins
- Customer Service
- Computerization which will make the Recorder's Office even more accessable to the public.
- Hard work & dedication to seeing the tax payers of Butler County get the most bang for their buck!
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Retired Armco Steel
- Education: Graduate- Seven Mile High School
- A native of Butler County and 23 year resident of Hamilton.
- Proven public servant and manager.
- 30 years as a manager at Armco Steel's Hamilton and Middletown works.
- Attended and completed numerous management courses and seminars.
- 18 years service as Chief of Police for St.Clair Township, a part time position. Honest, responsible, capable, dependable.
- First and foremost be a full time recorder.
- To assume proper procedures in entering and maintaining records.
- Maintain records in the most modern and efficient methods available.
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis|
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: January 25, 2001 02:41
Smart Voter 2000 <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
Copyright © 2000
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund.
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.