League of Women Voters of California
Ventura County, CA
November 7, 2000 Election
Director; Rancho Simi Recreation and Park District Voter Information
(Vote for 3)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Mark E. Johnson
- Occupation: Civil Engineer/Businesswoman
- Occupation: Corporate Benefits Manager
- 26 year old married homeowner
- Simi Valley resident for 18 years
- Bachelor of Arts in Government; CSU, Sacramento
- Volunteer in kid's anti-drug/anti-gang program
- Graduate Simi Valley High School
- Active in Rancho Simi Park programs
- More interaction between Park Board Directors and Community
- Fiscal responsibility with Park Board budget
- Safety/Security in Oak Park and Simi's parks
- Occupation: Appointed Incumbent
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: January 25, 2001 02:41
Smart Voter 2000 <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
Copyright © 2000
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund.
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.