(Vote for 2)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
- Occupation: Incumbent/ business owner
- CIBCSD Director 4 years, President 2 years
- Port Hueneme Water Agency District member 2 years
- Harbor Warter Utility Rate Review Committee Chairman 2 years
- Small business owner 18 years
Harvey L. Paskowitz
- Insure that the District provide the highest quality services at the lowest possible rates.
- Advocate for the Districts fair share of property tax
- I support A strong independent Community Services District
- Occupation: Retired Financial Analyst
- MS-USC, BBA-Hofstra University, one year of Law School
- Retired from LA County MTA, previously was CFO, Consultant, Accountant, Technician
- Volunteer currently with Oxnard Police Dept., Was a Scout Leader
- Member of Silverstrand Utility Undergrounding Committee
- Licensed Commercial Radio Operator, Real Estate Broker, Private Pilot
- Married 31 years, 2 sons
- Make friends with public officials who have been alienated by current Board majority.
- Work with Harbor customers to prevent them from buying future water from Oxnard.
- No annexation. No runaway development. Directors must start doing their job.
Mary Ann George
- Occupation: Business Owner/Administrator
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|