League of Women Voters of California
Ventura County, CA
November 7, 2000 Election
Member of the City Council; City of Simi Valley Voter Information
(Vote for 2)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
- Occupation: Appointed Councilmember
- Occupation: Council Member/Banker
Charles P. Misseijer
Brian E. Wilson
- Occupation: Retired Police Officer
- Occupation: Environmental Compliance Inspector
- Occupation: Real Estate Consultant
- Former Department of Justice/U.S. Marshall employee
- Former American Savings Bank Vice President
- Veteran of United States Armed Forces (U.S. Army)
- Multi-National Peace Keeping Force Medal Recipient
- Past Board of Directors Member AIVCC
- Educated at UCLA/Pierce/Moorpark Colleges
- A SMART Growth/Re-Development Policy (No Hillside Development)
- A Safe FAMILY Community & Preserve Simi's Small Town Atmosphere
- A Childrens House/Programs, Senior Housing/Programs & Affordable Housing
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: January 25, 2001 02:41
Smart Voter 2000 <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
Copyright © 2000
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund.
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.