League of Women Voters of California
Ventura County, CA
November 7, 2000 Election
Governing Board Member; Ventura County Community College District; Trustee Area 3 Voter Information
(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Robert S. "Bob" Gonzales
- Occupation: Community College Educator
- 36 years in community college education
- worked at Ventura, Oxnard, & Moorpark colleges
- life-long commitment to education
Jeffrey S. Ketelsen
- Ensure fiscal responsibility
- Meet student and community needs
- Put people first!
- Occupation: Traffic Engineering Aide
- 32 year resident.
- Married 11 years,10 year old daughter.
- Attending CSUCI.
- Ventura College graduate.
- Elimination of college fees.
- Student outreach to recent high school graduates.
- Lifting of poverty wages paid to Faculty and employees.
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis|
Ventura County Star
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: January 25, 2001 02:41
Smart Voter 2000 <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
Copyright © 2000
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund.
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.