(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Steven T. Kuykendall
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: College Professor/Businesswoman
Daniel R. Sherman
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Congressman/Businessman
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: Mechanical Engineer
- A.S. from San Diego Mesa College
- B.S. from University of California - Berkeley
- M.S. from University of California - Berkeley
- EMT-Paramedic from 1988 - 1992, San Diego
- Current employer: TRW Space and Electronics
John R. Konopka
- Provide real retirement savings for all Americans by ending Social Security.
- Bring health care costs under control by removing federal interference.
- Restore the Second Amendment to it's place in the Bill of Rights.
- Party: Reform
- Occupation: Businessman
- Phone: 310-645-5741; Addr: PO Box 45871, Los Angeles, CA 90045; Email: email@example.com
- Party: Natural Law
- Occupation: Software Account Executive
- Phone: 800-766-1230; Addr: 24351 Pasto Rd #D, Dana Point, CA 92629; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Secretary of State
Campaign Finance Data
The Campaign Finance Institute
Center for Responsive Politics
Commonwealth Club of California
League of Women Voters
- On all candidates
- Browse the page to find list of candidates for District 36. Then find Biographies, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT, Special Interest Groups, Voting Records where available.
- About the incumbent
- Washington and local contact info (including websites), personal info, committees, ratings
Candidates Forum presented by League of Women Voters/Tri-Cities (Contact: Linda Mack, 310/545-4738)
News and Analysis
- Thursday, October 19th
- 7pm to 9pm, Katy Geissert Civic Center Public Library (Torrance Main Library) 3301 W. Torrance Blvd.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.