(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
James E. "Jim" Rogan
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: State Senator/Educator
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: United States Congressman
- Former Municipal Judge
- Former Los Angeles deputy district attorney
- Former Majority Leader, California State Assembly
Miriam R. (Kasin) Hospodar
- Reform and improve the public education system
- Preserve and protect Social Security and Medicare
- Make our communities safer
- Party: Natural Law
- Occupation: Educator
- Adult Education and Elderhostel instructor
- author of two health/nutrition books
- I represent the platform of the Natural Law Party.
- I support the application of the principles of Natural Law, which govern the universe without a problem, to government administration
- I support educating citizens to apply the principles of Natural Law to their own lives so they can govern their own lives responsibly.
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: Insurance Adjuster/Investigator
- Married for 15 years; one daughter
- B. A. in political science, UCLA
- Southern Vice-Chair, Libertarian Party of California
- Author of numerous ballot arguments against bond measures
- Repeal the federal income tax; abolish the IRS
- End the insane "War on Drugs"
- Bring our troops home from overseas (non-interventionist foreign policy)
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Secretary of State
Campaign Finance Data
The Campaign Finance Institute
Center for Responsive Politics
Commonwealth Club of California
League of Women Voters
- On all candidates
- Browse the page to find list of candidates for District 27. Then find Biographies, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT, Special Interest Groups, Voting Records where available.
- About the incumbent
- Washington and local contact info (including websites), personal info, committees, ratings
News and Analysis
- AIDS Service Center Candidates' Forum
- October 10, 7:00pm, 1030 S. Arroyo Pkwy, Pasadena / Info: 626/441-8495
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.