(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: U.S. Representative
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Business Attorney
- Phone: 805-659-6800; Addr: PO Box 3598, Ventura, CA 93003; Email: email@example.com
- Party: Reform
- Occupation: Physician/Author
Stephen P. "Steve" Hospodar
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: Electronic Engineer
- Phone: 818-998-0070; Addr: 1133 4th St., Simi Valley, CA 93065; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Party: Natural Law
- Occupation: Businessman
- MBA, computer consultant
- retired officer, US Coast Guard
- I represent the platform of the Natural Law Party
- I support applying the principles of Natural Law, which administers the universe without a problem, to government administration
- I support educating citizens in Natural Law to handle their own lives responsibly, eliminating the need for big government
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Secretary of State
Campaign Finance Data
Center for Responsive Politics
League of Women Voters
- On all candidates
- Browse the page to find list of candidates for District 23. Then find Biographies, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT, Special Interest Groups, Voting Records where available.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- About the incumbent
- Washington and local contact info (including websites), personal info, committees, ratings