(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Assemblymember/Educator
- Supervisor, Santa Clara County Board of Supervisors 1990-1994
- Board Member, San Jose Unified School District 1981-1990
- Master of Arts, Education, San Jose State University
- Bachelor of Science, Biological Sciences, San Jose State University
- Bachelor of Arts, Spanish, San Jose State University
- protecting a strong economy for high-tech and working families
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: State Assemblyman
- Small Businessman
- Encourage private enterprise and entrepreneurship as a way to continue our economic prosperity
- Increase local control and innovation in our public school system to make sure all children have access to quality education
- Take steps forward to reduce our national debt and reduce the American family's tax burden
Douglas C. Gorney
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: Computer Scientist
- Party: Natural Law
- Occupation: Writer and Teacher
- Phone: 510-547-6643; Addr: 5909 Margarido Drive, Oakland, CA 94618; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Secretary of State
Campaign Finance Data
The Campaign Finance Institute
Center for Responsive Politics
Commonwealth Club of California
Silicon Valley Manufacturing Group
League of Women Voters
- On all candidates
- Browse the page to find list of candidates for District 15. Then find Biographies, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT, Special Interest Groups, Voting Records where available.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- About the incumbent
- Washington and local contact info (including websites), personal info, committees, ratings