(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Robert T. Matsui
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Member of Congress
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Planner/Small Businessman
- BA - Environmental Studies
- Hazardous Substances Scientist
- Hazardous Materials Specialist
- Environmental Planner
- Transportation Planner
- Public Transit Planner
- Actively addressing District issues, like schools, with long term solutions.
- Proactively planning and developing solutions for future District needs.
- Fervently supporting, protecting, and defending the U.S. Constitution.
- Party: Green
- Occupation: Data Processing Analyst
- Phone: 916-631-1197; Addr: 3023 Heirloom Way, Sacramento, CA 95826; Email: email@example.com
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: Small Business Owner
- Phone: 916-362-0855; Addr: 10201 Rockingham Drive, Sacramento, CA 95827; Email: cullene@aol..com
- Party: Natural Law
- Occupation: Writer
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Secretary of State
League of Women Voters
- On all candidates
- Browse the page to find list of candidates for District 5. Then find Biographies, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT, Special Interest Groups, Voting Records where available.
News and Analysis
- About the incumbent
- Washington and local contact info (including websites), personal info, committees, ratings
Campaign Finance Data
Center for Responsive Politics
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.