(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: U.S. Representative/Businessman
- Phone: 916-339-3684; Addr: PO Box 41649, Sacramento, CA 95841; Email: email@example.com
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Small Business Owner
- Chair, Sutter County Democratic
- Chairman, Phoenix Associates Company, Ltd.
- President JACL, Japan Chapter 1988-90
- Officer, Seaside Police Department, 1978-1979
- Health Officer, Monterey County and Solano County Public Health Department
- Member, United States Judo Association
Douglas Arthur "Art" Tuma
- Economic Stability of the 3rd Congressional District
- Social Security-Medicare (prescription medicines)
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: Retired Civil Engineer
- 1998: Candidate, U.S. Representative, CA Congressional District 5
- 1997, July 12: Letter to Central Valley Regional Water Quality Control Board regarding selenium discharges to the San Joaquin River
- 1994, May 1: First day of federal civil service retirement, after 21 years in the Bureau of Reclamation and 2 years in the Navy
- 1979: Professional Engineer - Civil, Nevada
- 1972: Graduate Assistant, Louisiana Tech University
- 1971: Engineer-In-Training, Louisiana, B.S. Civil Engineering, Louisiana Tech University
Channing E. Jones
- Release federal property to private ownership.
- Return investment opportunity choice to wage earners.
- Return environmental protection choice to property owners.
- Party: Natural Law
- Occupation: Entrepreneur
- Phone: 510-525-2409; Addr: 770 Cragmont Ave., Berkeley, CA 94708; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Secretary of State
League of Women Voters
- On all candidates
- Browse the page to find list of candidates for District 3. Then find Biographies, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT, Special Interest Groups, Voting Records where available.
News and Analysis
- About the incumbent
- Washington and local contact info (including websites), personal info, committees, ratings
Campaign Finance Data
Center for Responsive Politics
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.