(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: State Legislator/Businessman
- B.S. Psychology, University of Oregon
- Boy Scouts of America Distinguished Citizen of the Year
- CA Correctional Peace Officers Association Legislator of the Year
- CA Broadcasting Association Legislator of the Year
- Boys and Girls Club of the Coachella Valley Citizen of the Year
- Spirit of the Kumeyaay Award Recipient
Sedalia L. (White) Sanders
- Improving Local Schools
- Fighting Crime
- Cutting Taxes
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Medical Lab Technician
- Mayor/Councilmember, City of El Centro 1984-1999
- President, League of California Cities 1995-1996
- Vice-Chair, Rural Development Council, 1994-1998
- Chair, Education Subcommittee, K-12, 1992
- President, El Centro Kiwanis Club, 1993-1994
- Employed, Imperial County Public Health Department
- Return Fair Share Property Tax Dollars back to Local Government
- Class size reduction; Boosting teacher salaries and raise standards for students; Work to reduce crime and for safe neighborhoods and schools
- Work to ensure quality affordable child and health care
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: Tax Accountant
- Business owner (San Diego county) since 1982
- former President of Inland Society of Tax Consultants, CA - Wide
- Former Legislative Affairs Chair, Inland Society of Tax Consltnts
- Speaker on tax savings & strategy issues, nationwide
- To plan and promote new ideas to solve old problems which will not increase tax expenses to taxpayers.
- Protect our society from fraud, force and coersion from all sources.
- Create a wealthier, healthier society.
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
League of Women Voters
News and Analysis
- On all candidates
- Browse the page to find list of candidates for District 37. Then find Biographies, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT, Special Interest Groups, Voting Records where available.
KPBS San Diego Public Broadcasting
North Coast Times
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.