(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: California State Assemblyman
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Police Officer/Council Member West Covina
- Mayor of West Covina and Chairman of the Redevolpment Agency 1998-99
- Governor's Appointee to the Children's Justice Act Task Force
- Chair, Planning Commission 1996-'97
- Board of Directors-Chamber of Commerce 1996 to 1999
- District Board Member of Numerous Organization; Council of Governments, Independent Cities Association, SG Basin Water Quality Authority (alt).
- Licensed Real Estate Agent, Certified Real Estate Apraiser
Leland Thomas Faegre
- Child Care/After School Programs: I propose tax deduction for families with day care expenses. We must also make afterschool programs more available
- Education: States should be required to publicly account for how they are spending their federal money.
- Health Care: Let more people above poverty level buy federally supported state coverage. I support a Patient's Bill of Rights.
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: Securities Networking Registrar
- Central Committe of the Libertarian Party, 60th Assembly District
- End the State Income Tax
- End the State Monopoly on Education
- End the War on Drugs
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
League of Women Voters
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- On all candidates
- Browse the page to find list of candidates for District 29. Then find Biographies, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT, Special Interest Groups, Voting Records where available.