(Vote for 1)
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: State Assemblyman/Educator
- Phone: 626-577-9944; Addr: 215 N. Marengo Avenue, Ste 185, Pasadena, CA 91101; Email: email@example.com
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: City Councilmember/Businessman
- Phone: 626-448-2000; Addr: 3727 West Magnolia Blvd, # 722, Burbank, CA 91510; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: Businessman
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
League of Women Voters
- On all candidates
- Browse the page to find list of candidates for District 21. Then find Biographies, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT, Special Interest Groups, Voting Records where available.
News and Analysis
- AIDS Service Center
- October 10, 7:00pm, 1030 S. Arroyo Pkwy, Pasadena / Info: 626/441-8495
- League of Women Voters
- October 11, 7:00pm, Burbank City Council Chambers, 275 East Olive, Burbank / Info: 818/247-2407
- Glendale Chamber of Commerce
- October 12, 5:00pm, Glendale Central Library, 222 E. Harvard Street / Info & Reservations: 818/240-7870
Los Angeles Times
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.