League of Women Voters of California
San Diego County, CA
November 7, 2000 Election
Member of the State Assembly; District 75 Voter Information
Results as of Dec 5 1:02pm, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (745/745)|
(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Judith K. "Judy" Walters
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Educator/Business Owner
- Doctorate of Jurisprudence
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Public Administration
- Candidate for Master of Education
- BA (2) Languages
- Spanish Honor Society
Gary W. Pietila
- Diversity/Job Creation
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: Computer Systems Administrator
- Married, Father of 2 children
- Computer Systems Integrator
- 2nd Generation Southern Californian
- Sunset clauses manditory on all past and future legislation and agency policies
- Immediate repeal of all legislation that does not uphold the Right of Citizens to Keep and Bear Arms
- Privatize or eliminate most state government services and end the state car, income and sales taxes
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
League of Women Voters
News and Analysis
- On all candidates
- Browse the page to find list of candidates for Assembly District 75. Then find Biographies, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT, Special Interest Groups, Voting Records where available.
North County Times
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: January 25, 2001 02:40
Smart Voter 2000 <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
Copyright © 2000
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund.
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.