(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Businessman/School Boardmember
- Phone: 760-735-9333; Addr: 337 So. Kalmia, Escondido, CA 92025; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Retired Disability Analyst
- Retired United States Navy
- Healthcare (universal)
- Party: Natural Law
- Occupation: Educator/Designer/Businessperson
- Phone: 858-792-5573; Addr: 675 S. Sierra Ave. #18, Solana Beach, CA 92075; Email: email@example.com
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: Small Businessman
- Member of San Diego Tax Fighters
- Member of National Taxpayers Union
- Member of Howard Jarvis Taxpayers Association
- Past Officer of Carmel Valley Toastmasters
- Past Officer of San Diego Libertarian Party
- Married. Father of two!
- Make sunset clauses manditory on all past and future legislation.
- Drastically reduce the size of state government, through privatization and cutting or eliminating taxes.
- Give families back the rights to make their own education, health and welfare decisions.
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
League of Women Voters
News and Analysis
- On all candidates
- Browse the page to find list of candidates for Assembly District 74. Then find Biographies, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT, Special Interest Groups, Voting Records where available.
KPBS Public Broadcasting
North County Times
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.