(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Rudy Svorinich, Jr.
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: State Assemblymember/Professor
- Phone: 562-495-4766; Addr: 203 Argonne Ave, Suite #158, Long Beach, CA 90803; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dale F. Ogden
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: City Councilman/Businessman
- Phone: 310-833-4031; Addr: PO Box 1904, San Pedro, CA 90733; Email: email@example.com
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: Actuary & Insurance Management Consultant
- BA Degree Mathematics 1974 Towson State University
- Associate of Casualty Actuarial Society and Member of other Actuarial Organizations
- 1998 Libertarian Candidate for California Insurance Commissioner
- Consultant to Vermont Insurance Department regarding insurance regulatory issues
- Consultant to Hawaii Legislative Auditors regarding insurance regulatory issues
- Consultant to Federal Emergency Management Agency regarding hurricane & earthquake insurance
- abolish state income tax
- cut spending 50% (eliminate unnecessary regulatory agencies) so that no new taxes are needed
- end the wars on drugs and law-abiding gun owners
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
League of Women Voters
News and Analysis
- On all candidates
- Browse the page to find list of candidates for Assembly District 54. Then find Biographies, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT, Special Interest Groups, Voting Records where available.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.