(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Gerald N. Felando
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: State Assemblymember/Educator
- Phone: 310-782-1553; Addr: 1217 El Prado Avenue, Torrance, CA 90501; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: Accountant
- Employed as the Controller of a national firm that provides high tech equipment.
- CPA in California since 1976.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting from California State University, Fullerton, 1974
- Education: Public schools should compete with private schools. The private schools should be paid from the same fund that supports public schools.
- Drugs: Marijuana should be decriminalized. Additionally, many other addictive and psychoactive drugs should be legalized for adults.
- Taxes: California should have a "flat" tax which would replace the state franchise and income taxes.
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
League of Women Voters
- On all candidates
- Browse the page to find list of candidates for Assembly District 53. Then find Biographies, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT, Special Interest Groups, Voting Records where available.
Candidates Forum presented by League of Women Voters/Tri-Cities (Contact: Linda Mack, 310/545-4738)
News and Analysis
- Thursday, October 19th
- 7pm to 9pm, Katy Geissert Civic Center Public Library (Torrance Main Library) 3301 W. Torrance Blvd.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.