(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Dario J. Frommer
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Attorney/College Instructor
- Juris Doctor, University of California at Davis, 1992
- Bachelor of Arts, Colgate University, 1985
- Instructor in state and local government, Glendale Community College
- Former Appointments Secretary to Governor Gray Davis
- Chief of Staff to Democratic Party Chairman Art Torres when he was a member of the State Senate
- Former litigator with the firm of Long & Levit specializing in government law
Craig Harry Missakian
- Protecting our communities from overdevelopment, pollution and noise and acquiring and preserving open space.
- Providing law enforcement agencies with the necessary support to keep crime out of our neighborhoods.
- Improving education by requiring properly trained instructors, reducing class size and improving instructional materials.
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Criminal Prosecutor/Attorney
- Phone: 818-240-7432; Addr: 1146 N. Central Ave. #362, Glendale, CA 91202; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
League of Women Voters
- On all candidates
- Browse the page to find list of candidates for Assembly District 43. Then find Biographies, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT, Special Interest Groups, Voting Records where available.
News and Analysis
- Glendale College
- October 10, 12:00noon, Kreider Hall, 1500 N. Verdugo Rd. / Info: 818/240-1000 x5393
- Glendale Assn of Realtors
- October 11, 8:30am, Glendale Elks Lodge, 120 E. Colorado St. / Info: 818/241-2184
- League of Women Voters
- October 11, 7:00pm, Burbank City Council Chambers, 275 East Olive / Info: 818/247-2407
- Glendale Chamber of Commerce
- October 12, 5:00pm, Glendale Central Library, 222 E. Harvard Street / Info & Reservations: 818/240-7870
Los Angeles Times
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.