(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Member of the State Assembly
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Acountant/Businessman/Lecturer
- Political Science major, California State University, Northridge
- Secretary, 40th Assembly District Republican Central Committee
- Representative, 24th Congressional District, L. A. County Republican Central Committee
- President, North San Fernando Valley Republican Assembly (C. R. A.)
- Board Member, Republicans for the National Interest
- Lecturer on U. S. A. Constitutional history/law
Kelley L. Ross
- To ensure that parents' rights are respected, including, but not limited to, school choice.
- Significantly reducing the tax burden on Californians.
- Repealing unconstitutional/rights-infringing statutes and regulations.
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: College Philosophy Instructor
- BA UCLA 1971
- MA U of Hawaii 1974
- PhD U of Texas at Austin 1985
- Instructor, LA Valley College 1987-present
- Protect Medical Marijuana Users from the Feds
- Enforce 10th Amendment & Restore Constitutional Government
- Privatize Education & Government Services
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
League of Women Voters
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- On all candidates
- Browse the page to find list of candidates for Assembly District 40. Then find Biographies, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT, Special Interest Groups, Voting Records where available.