(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Monterey County Supervisor
- Salinas City Council 1989-93
- Elementary School Teacher- five years
- Community College Instructor- five years
Jeff John Denham
- Public education
- Affordable health care
- Public safety
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Agricultural Businessman/Commissioner
- Traffic and Transportation Commissioner
- Air Force Veteran
- Agricultural Commentator
- Sunday School Teacher
- More Responsible Government
- Party: Reform
- Occupation: Mechanic / Federally Licensed Aircraft Mechanic
- Consumer & Constitutional Rights Advocate / Government Watchdog
- United States Marine Corps - Honorable Discharge, 4 Years
- Education - Penn State University & Gavalin College
- Delegate for The 17th Congressional District of California
- The Only Candidate or Elected Official In CA. That Has Proven Himself To Really Fight For The Consumers Rights On The Biggest Investment of Their Life
Roger K Ver
- Put The Basic Needs of The People First - Food, Shelter, Safety and Community Needs (Health Care, Education and Smart Growth for Quality of Life)
- To Pass Smart Growth Laws and Pass a Lemon Law for Home Purchases and To Involve The Insurance Industry In The Inspection Process of Home Inspection
- To Make Government - Accountable, Responsive, Honest and Limited! Put More Control Back In The Hands Of The People, Especially For Their Basic Needs!
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: Internet Entrepreneur
- Well read in Austrian Economics
- Buisness owner
- Real world private buisness experience
- HUGE TAX CUTS
- HUGE SPENDING CUTS
- HUGE DECREASE IN NUMBER OF LAWS
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Silicon Valley Manufacturing Group
League of Women Voters
News and Analysis
- On all candidates
- Browse the page to find list of candidates for Assembly District 28. Then find Biographies, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT, Special Interest Groups, Voting Records where available.
Santa Cruz County Sentinel
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.