(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Assembly Member
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Broker/Firefighter
- Chairman, Merced County Republican Central Committee
- B.A, Management and Organizational Development, Fresno Pacific University
- Focusing on education by raising per-pupil spending up to the National Average, and cutting State University (UC & CSU) tuition in half.
- Create a busniess friendly environment here in the Central Valley in order to keep exsisting busniesses and attract new busniess.
- Making sure valley farmers get the water storage they need, through increased resivoir storage, so they can continue to operate local farms.
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
League of Women Voters
News and Analysis
- On all candidates
- Browse the page to find list of candidates for Assembly District 26. Then find Biographies, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT, Special Interest Groups, Voting Records where available.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.