(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Lou J. Papan
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Member, California Assembly, 19th District
- Served in the Army in World War II and the Airforce durring the Korean War
- Former FBI Agent
- Improve the quality of our school by increasing flexibility, accountability and funding.
- Ease traffic congestion and create affordable housing by encouraging smarter building practices that increse housing stock and promote transit use.
- Insure that California laws encourage and promote the growth of the high tech community.
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: EA, Enrolled Agent, Licensed to Represent Taxpayers
- EA (Enrolled Agent) Licensed to Represent Taxpayers before the IRS
- Testified on Capitol Hill before The National Commission on Restructuring the Internal Revenue Service
- Frequently quoted by the national media including the New York Times, Worth, CNNfn.com
- Interviewed by Charles Gibson on Good Morning America, Oct 11, 1999 on newly found IRS problems
Steve C. Lundry
- Work with business and developers on Transportation and Housing
- Improve our Public Education System
- Bring reform to California tax agencies as I helped to do with the IRS
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: Businessman/Contractor
- I have lived in San Mateo County for over 35 years.
- I have been self employed for approximately 20 years.
Paul J. Six
- Adhering to the Consitition of the Untied States
- Lowering taxes
- Reducing Crime
- Party: Reform
- Occupation: Electrical Engineer
- White Cane chairman for the Lions Club of Foster City
- IEEE PACE (Professional Action Committee of Engineers) of Santa Clara
- Removal of traffic Gridlock
- Affordable housing
- Campaign financing
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
League of Women Voters
- On all candidates
- Browse the page to find list of candidates for Assembly District 19. Then find Biographies, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT, Special Interest Groups, Voting Records where available.
Peninsula Cable TV Forum Broadcasts
KQED/FM 88.5 Forum
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- 19th Assembly District Candidates
- Mon., Oct. 23, 8:00 p.m.; Thurs., Oct. 26, 9:00 p.m.; Mon., Oct. 30, 8:00 p.m.; Fri., Nov. 3, 7:00 p.m.