League of Women Voters of California
San Francisco County, CA
November 7, 2000 Election
Member of the State Assembly; District 13 Voter Information
Results as of Dec 5 1:02pm, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (349/349)|
(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Incumbent
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Economic Policy Advisor
- Appointed by Gov. Wilson as an official at the Calfiornia Public Utilities Commission
- 12 years of public service as economic policy analyst at the California Public Utilities Commission
- Chairman - Calif. Young Republicans 1997-1999
- Masters Degree in Economics
- Adjunct Professor - Golden Gate University 1989-1995
- Member - San Francisco REpublican County Central Committee
- Advancing the principles of free markets and competition.
- Ensuring accountability and excellence in public schools.
- Removing the divisive Anti-Abortion/Anti-Choice plank from the GOP platform.
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: Journalist/Massage Artist
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
League of Women Voters
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- On all candidates
- Browse the page to find list of candidates for Assembly District 13. Then find Biographies, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT, Special Interest Groups, Voting Records where available.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: January 25, 2001 02:40
Smart Voter 2000 <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
Copyright © 2000
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund.
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.