(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Majority Leader, California State Assembly, 1996- Present
- President of the San Francisco Board of Supervisors, 1990-1996
- Continue the fight for our seniors, by passing more legislation like the Nursing Home Reform Act 2000.
- Making sure that our schools are safe and pesticide free for our kids through the Healthy Schools Act 2000.
- Protect our community from unsafe drivers and increase the penalties for careless driving, with the Pedestrian Safety Act 2000.
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Small Business Owner
- Phone: 650-588-3267; Addr: 83 Stanyan Blvd, San Francisco, CA 94118; Email: email@example.com
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
League of Women Voters
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- On all candidates
- Browse the page to find list of candidates for Assembly District 12. Then find Biographies, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT, Special Interest Groups, Voting Records where available.