League of Women Voters of California
Sonoma County, CA
November 7, 2000 Election
Governing Board Member; Piner Olivet Union School District Voter Information
Results as of Nov 22 4:24pm, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (20/20)|
(Vote for 2)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
(This candidate has not responded to SmartVoter)
Michael J. Danford
- Occupation: Dentist
- Appointed Incumbent
- Adjunct Faculty Member, SRJC
Gregory R. "Greg" Bentall
- Providing the highest quality education for our children
- Setting high goals, standards and objectives for our students and teachers
- Fiscal responsibility in all spending decisions
- Occupation: Financial Executive
- Former School District Business Manager
- Restaurant Owner
- Faculty Member / University of Phoenix
- Ordained Minister / Presbyterian Church (USA)
- MBA degree
- Parent of Schaefer School Child
- To provide a quality education for all students in the District
- To increase resources available for public education
- To engage and empower families to assist with their children's education
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: January 25, 2001 02:40
Smart Voter 2000 <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
Copyright © 2000
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund.
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.