League of Women Voters of California
San Joaquin County, CA
November 7, 2000 Election
Governing Board Member; Manteca Unified School District; Trustee Area 5 Voter Information
4 Year Term.
Results as of Dec 5 4:09pm, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (63/63)|
(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Jay K. Holmes
- Occupation: Retired Correctional Educator
- Administrator/Teacher Calif. Youth Auth.
- Masters - Counseling
- PTA/School Site Councils Manteca schools
- Manteca Boys & Girls Club Board/Director
- Give Every Child Chance Board/Director
- Active member - St. Paul's UMC
Manuel A. Medeiros
- Promote quality through communication, consensus, community
- Accountability aligned with resources/sound practices
- Build a strategic plan, then implement with excellence
(This candidate has not responded to Smart Voter.)
Dayna Marian Obermiller
- Occupation: Student at San Joaquin Delta College
- June 2000 High School Graduate
- Served 4 years on the Manteca Youth Advisory Commission
- I have worked for almost two years in Facilities Planning at the School District's main office
- Bring the knowledge, understanding, and experience of a student
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: January 25, 2001 02:39
Smart Voter 2000 <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
Copyright © 2000
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund.
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.