(Vote for 2)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
- Occupation: Incumbent
- Community College Instructor
- Small Business Owner
- BA, University of California, Santa Cruz, 1974
- Strict adherence to low density policies
- Protect neighborhood integrity
- Efficient delivery of quality services to residents
- Occupation: Appointed Incumbent
- Ph.D. University of Maryland, College Park
- California Licensed Psychologist
- Manager of the Bay Area office of national Employee Assistance Program
- Member and Volunteer: Saratoga Hills Road Association
- Member and Volunteer: Sierra Club
- Moved to Saratoga in 1949
- Reduce traffic congestion & noise pollution
- Protect the integrity and continuity of our neighborhoods
- Enhance our playfields, parks and city recreational facilities
- Occupation: Commissioner/Business Executive
- Chairman, Saratoga Planning Commission (1998-Present)
- Precinct Captain, Yes on Saratoga Library Bond Measure (1999)
- Business Mentor, LA Unified LEARN program (1994-1996)
- 12 Years Sales and Services Management - building successful partnerships
- Build a Plan and Partner with our Chamber of Commerce to create a thriving, balanced Business community
- Preserve our rural neighborhood charm and protect our hillsides
- Enhace our neighborhoods by improving and enhancing local parks
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Silicon Valley Manufacturing Group
News and Analysis
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.