(Vote for 2)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Eric S. King
- Occupation: Planning Commissioner/Attorney
- Occupation: Manager, Strategic Investments - Intel Capital
- Business Development Manager - Intel Corporation
- Sr. Strategic Finance Manager - Intel Corporation
- CFO - Technology Company
- CPA from Ernst & Young
- MBA with emphasis in Finance
- A concerned citizen, not a politician
Patrick L. Maxfield
- Managing Growth - long term financial viability, traffic, open spaces and infrastructure
- Schools & Education - build and improve schools to meet the needs of our growing city
- A New Library
- Occupation: Retired Civil Engineer
- Folsom Planning Commissioner for 12 years, currently Chairman
- Chairman of Folsom Historic District for 9 years.
- Batchelor Degree
- Registered Civil Engineer
- Member of Folsom Rotary
- Co-Ordinate with local School Board to pass an urgently needed bond issue to fund a critical classroom space problem
- Complete important transportation infrastructure
- Develop regional presence
- Occupation: Small Businessman
- Occupation: Operations Manager
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis|
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.