(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
- Occupation: Planning Commissioner, City of Santa Ana
- Parent and Homeowner
- Governor Gray Davis Appointee to Regional Water Quality Board
- Masters degree from Harvard University
- Sanpointe Neighborhood Association Member
- Santa Ana Reading City Committee
- Endorsed by Santa Ana Firefighters, Police Officers Association, and Chamber of Commerce
- Public Safety
- Neighborhood Improvements
- Occupation: Attorney/Congressional Staff
- District Director, Congressmember Loretta Sanchez, 46th District
- University of Southern California, Juris Doctorate
- Georgetown University, B.A. Foreign Service
- Board Member, Santa Ana Education Members
- Member, United Way West Regional Council
- Community Campaign Co-Chair, Hispanic Education Endowment Fund
- Strengthening the Education Partnership.
- "Zero Tolerance" policy for crime, drugs, and gangs.
- Ensuring a Fair Share of City Resources and Services for Every Neighborhood.
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|